Sunday, September 9, 2018

A new week has begin

27th Aug (Mon)


After seeing Claire fried oyster omelette in her blog, I was craving for it, so after I knock off, was at Jurong Point Malaysia Boleh having fried oyster.



Fried oyster @ $4

28th Aug (Tue)


I was craving for fried chicken, my workplace, they do sell fried chicken, think for a period of time only, so my dinner is fried chicken.


Fee : meal provided 


29th Aug (Wed)

Having craving again, this round is soba.



Tamago mentai @ $3.80


Mini soba @ $2.40

Both are from Kuriya Japanese Market @ Jem.

30th Aug (Thur)


Usually after knock off, I will take MRT, this round, I try taking bus and end up in Jurong Point.  As I have limited time (need to rush back to wait for the transport to bring my mum back), I cannot take my own sweet time, had a quick brunch.


Braised pork glutinous rice @ $3

31st Aug (Fri)

After my mum boards the transport, I make my way to the Day Care Centre to make payment for my mum's September Day Care Centre fee before rushing off for work.

My initial plan was to go to the supermarket to buy grocery after I knock off, but a colleague was on medical leave, so I was required to work a bit later and no tr to go buy grocery as need to rush back to wait for the transport to bring my mum back.

End up at West Coast Drive after i'm done with my mum.


My dinner - Seafood spaghetti @$8.50

10 comments:

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.