Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sunday (2nd July)

As usual, attend Church on a Sunday morning.


The refreshment after the service


Also there's marble cake


This round, my mum wanted to go Harbourfront Centre Heavenly Wang Cafe for the Chicken Macaroni set @ $7.80.  We order a set to share.


It comes with a slice of Kaya Butter Bread


And a large cup of Kopi


I wanted to try the Minions Potato @ $2 from McDonald, so bought a box to share with my mum.


Then walk one round Harbourfront before going for 2nd round at the Food Court.  My mum wanted porridge from the Mixed Rice Stall, but they do not have porridge, so she had rice with steamed egg, chicken, and tofu @ $3.70.


I had steamed Dumpling @ 3.50 for 6 pc

18 comments:

  1. Your church is so good. Always provide nice food and refreshments for everyone. God must be happy to see good people there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, the minions! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother and daughter bonding.. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute minion potatoes and yummy steamed dumplings. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have aim at the minion potatoes and tried out last sun, hehe....

      Steamed dumplings is my all time favourite, hehe...

      Delete
  5. Very nice refreshments. I did not know about Minions potato :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first came to know about the Minions potato thr newspapers...

      Delete
  6. I like that your church always serve nice refreshment after service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They serve refreshment every Sunday after service....

      Delete
  7. Here don't have McD Minion potato!! Sob sob!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the church refreshments ..so yummy. The cake looks well made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still like the Pandan Chiffon Cake that they sometimes had, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.