Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bak Kut Teh @ Marsiling

I got to know C through blogging.  She was in Malaysia at that time when i know her and her then boyfriend (Now hubby) is working in Singapore.  After they got married, C shift to Singapore.  After she gave birth to twins son, the twins son was in Malaysia, one taken care by the Mother, another one taken care by the Mother-in-law as both the couple was working in Singapore.

When C whatsapp me that her hubby and her brought the twins boy to Singapore for a week, we arrange to meet for dinner.   We met at the coffeeshop near the couple house.


This Bak Kut Teh was quite popular in that area.  Ingredients that's inside the Bak Kut Teh was Tau Pok, Bak Kut, Pig Liver, Pig Intestine.


With rice, it cost $6


The sauce


14 comments:

  1. The BKT is nice. Where are the twins and C Couple's photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sharon shown them in her FB... hehee.. answered TM's question for you, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I seldom eat BKT nowadays as cutting down on eating meat..

      Delete
  4. I would love to try the no-soy sauce Singapore bkt some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard people mention Malaysia BKT is nicer, i wanna try it if i go Malaysia...

      Delete
  5. I feel like eating Bak Kut Teh now...hahaha...Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaa... I totally love BKT. This looks amazing. I feel like I can smell the aroma from here ..haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that Malaysia BKT is better than in Singapore...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.