(1) I bought this box of Mandarin Orange, there's 28, @ $26.00. Actually i saw another box, there's 30, @ $20.00. At first, i was in a dilemma which one to buy, the fruit seller ask me if i were to eat it or used it to 拜年，actually the Mandarin Oranges that i buying is more to 拜年 than eating. The fruit seller recommend the 28's which is the one above that i bought, as he mention it can last longer, whereby the other one, might not last long. He only has another, which is 20's and in a nice box, and understand that it's more for 送礼.
(2) Usually, i don't go for workout on Saturday as the venue is quite a distance from my place, but on the Saturday before the eve of CNY, i decided to go for it on CNY eve to burn off some calories, as there's no workout on CNY eve. Saw this God of Fortune, i was kind of like "excited", so took picture of it.
(3) Bought ticket to an event, but was lazy to take picture, so when i saw this Monkey mascot, went to take picture of it. This Monkey mascot attracted the attention of kids, as kids went up to touch the Monkey mascot and play with Monkey mascot. Then i heard a guy calling out to Monkey mascot, telling Monkey mascot, hurry, hurry, no time liao, as Monkey mascot has to go and wait for the Guest-of-Honour to arrive and greet the Guest-of-Honour.
After C fetch me from Bukit Indah, she bring me to Eco World. Heard that the developer is building houses in this area, in order to attract people to come, the developer make this place nice nice, hoping more people will come and take a look. We went there for photo taking.
After our photo taking, it's time for lunch, which will be in another post.
Usually on the 2nd day of Lunar New Year, will be at my 三姑 place as my cousins （四姑 daughter) wanted to play cards with my 五叔 (三姑，五叔 and 小姑 stays together). I was there for lunch too, but as i'm not too sure what time i will reach, i ask them to keep some foods for me, so no picture of the foods for lunch.
(1) I was on the way to 三姑 house and passed by Punggol Plaza, saw the decorations, took picture of it.
Dinner prepared by 三姑 :
(3) Chicken with cashew nut and dried chilli
(4) Salmon fish
(5) Veg with mushroom
(6) Cod fish
(8) Braised pork with chestnut, sea cucumber, mushroom