Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lunch @ The Deli, Grand Park Hotel (30th Jan)

My friend J, had a $50 voucher, invited B and me for lunch at The Deli in Grand Park Hotel.


(1) At first, i thought it's the one at Clark Quay, but the one my friend mention is at Coleman Street.

 

(2) B had the rice set, i was shy to bring the plate nearer to take picture, so took a quick snap of it as both my friend was not bloggers and not into taking picture. The set has 2 chicken drumlets, 2 sticks of satay, some acar, some keropak.


(3) J had the seafood horfun


(4) Actually i ordered another item, but they run out of stock of the food, so i ordered a seafood pizza.  At first i didn't expect the pizza to be so big and thought that it will be small.  I had half of it, as J not into pizza, she didn't take it, B had a piece of it, the rest of it, i pack it back for dinner.


(5) Had Mocha

Saw that the total bill is around $90, with the $50 voucher, friend paid the reminding around $40.

27 comments:

  1. Coleman Street? New Hotel? There was the Peninsula Hotel there before and the Excelsior . Still there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to sure if it's consider a new Hotel, as has been around for quite sometimes... Yes, it's still there, it's just opposite the Excelsior...

      Delete
  2. I like the seafood horfun and the pizza.. I can finish it alone, haha..Ya, if I eat out with friends, I also paiseh to take their food photos.. Will only take mine..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, the coffee, i only took mine, my friend drink, i paiseh to take picture, so no picture of it... hehe...

      Delete
  3. $50 vpucher can buy so many dishes. Yummy leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat. I want that seafood hor fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be good, as my friend didn't say anything about it...

      Delete
  5. wow so lucky of your friend to have a $50 voucher, and invited you for a free treat!! the foods looks good!! I also like the pizza, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foods there not bad... I like the pizza too, can't finish and last me for the whole day, hehe...

      Delete
  6. I always like fried rice set. But pizza also I like hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I compare the pizza with the fork lying at the side, Woah it is really a big pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never expect the pizza to be that big for this kind of place and the price, that i got a shock when the pizza arrived...

      Delete
  8. i love pizza! just have mine yesterday also :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Sharon,
    What a wonderful treat ... $50 only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Elaine...

      Of course no, $50 not enough for the whole meal for 3 person...

      Delete
  10. Walau Eh! I so lau nua now to see so much yummy food. It is almost my lunch time and my tummy Beh Tahan liao.
    Wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... Whenever i see other's foods post, i also will lau nua, kekeke....

      Delete
  11. I love the photo of your Seafood Hor Fun!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.