Wednesday, February 17, 2016

3rd day of CNY ~ 正月初三

My mum have not visit one of my relative place since she shifted into her new place, and that relative has been asking my mum to go to her house, so on the 3rd day of CNY, my mum and i went to her place.  While my mum is chatting with my relative, i went to racky the nearby.


(1) I saw this pathway and decide to walk and see what's in the surrounding


(2) There's a canal which i understand from my relative that joggers jogs there


(3) Then there's another pathway


(4) Saw some plants


(5) Papaya tree


(6) Koo chye


(7) This reminds me of my childhood days where my late grandparents used to have and i loves to sit on it.


(8) Lady finger


(9) Can't recall what this is called


(10) This caught my attention


(11) Young plant


(12) Banana tree


(13) Mango tree


(14) Mango tree flower


(15) While on the way back and walking to take transport saw this signboard


(16) Nearby neighbourhood


(17) CNY decoration at Toa Payoh


(18) CNY decoration at Toa Payoh


(19) CNY decoration at Toa Payoh

24 comments:

  1. Your family must be very rich, owning landed property in Singapore, don't play-play. I know Toa Payoh well, one of the early areas with HDB flats, what Singaporeans called pigeon holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is quite big, considering in Singapore.. Most friends I know, they live in condo and apartments..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see lots of homegrown plants, that's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that draw my attention is: landed property? In Singapore? Rich!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That house is bought many many many many years back liao...

      Delete
  5. wow, your relatives must be rich people to own a landed property in Singapore!! you just show the surrounding but not sharing with us the lavish interior of the house?? hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I paiseh to take picture of the interior of the house, wait my relative scold me, i scare...

      Delete
  6. How nice. You managed to walk around the neighborhoood also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice got space to plant vegetables and fruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but for me, if i have space, i no fate with plants, so can only admire other's plant...

      Delete
  8. Is that windmill? Or windmill is the name for bigger one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windmill should be the bigger one... Should be pinwheel like what Rose mention...

      Delete
  9. Good for you, Sharon.. admiring nature wherever you are... interesting to snap pictures here and there..

    ReplyDelete
  10. That us a pinwheel, Sharon. It turns when wind blows.

    Nice photos. You sure take your sweet time walking and admiring the surrounding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, 一时想不起 the name...

      I don't like to rush so as to admire the surrounding...

      Delete
  11. What an interesting post. Thank you for taking us on a neighbourhood tour to see so many plants and houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a restless person, can't sit still, must go walk walk look see look see...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.