Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fragrance Foodstuff

Passed by Fragrance, not too sure if they do open to the public, so walk in to racky, and oh yes, they do open to the public. 


(1) At the entrance of Fragrance Foodstuff


(2) Quite a number of items are being sold there


(3) Biscuits


(4) Bak Kwa in the shape of pig


(5) Was tempted by the salted egg fish skin, but told myself, have to control, control, if not, if i buy, sure end up eating non stop and finish the whole packet in no time.


(6) Bought this packet of Roasted Chestnuts without shell @ $1.90

Fragrance
60 Woodlands Terrace
Singapore 738466
Tel : 6257 8608
Fax : 6758 8968
Website : www.fragrance.com.sg

22 comments:

  1. Roasted chestnuts are better option than the fish skin. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure finish in 1 round, if i were to buy the fish skin... hehe...

      Delete
  2. I really don't know how you do it. You seem to like these foodstuff, but always go in without buying (much). If me I sure cannot tahan and go crazy buying... Buy first then only worry about eating/cooking later :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly cook, so if i buy and put inside the fridge, might end up inside the fridge for a long long time...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. If u didn't mention, i also didn't notice, i finish eat and throw away the packaging liao...

      Delete
  4. I will also end up choosing roasted chestnuts. I love chestnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Afternoon Zumba Queen!


    Welcome Rain. Good bye Haze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cute pig shaped Bak Kwa!! So unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, if i pass by their branches, i didn't notice if they sell the cute pig shaped Bak Kwa, only when i went to Woodlands Terrance, then i saw it...

      Delete
  7. pretty neat and clean asian grocery! wish we have more like this at where i live. I like the bak kwa too - suit the pig shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right choice, Sharon!! Chestnuts more healthy... Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those chestnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salted egg fish skins. wow. Must taste good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haa..the bak kwa is so cute. I love eating this, by the way but need to control-lah. Tend to overeat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That why i control my buying, if not, i sure end up overeat...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.