Thursday, August 25, 2016

All about foods Part 2



(1) It so happen that i saw this Hokkaido cheese tart on my grocery day, bought it @2.50, this auntie is clumsy, so carry the cheese tart till out of shape.



(2)  Passed by Breadtalk and saw that they have a new product which is the Lava Boluo @1.80, bought to try it out.


(3) The inside of the Lava Boluo


(4) Was at Chinatown one of the Saturday for the afternoon getai, before going to watch the getai, bought a egg tart from Tong Heng @ $1.70 which is famous for their egg tart to go with my coffee.

10 comments:

  1. First time I see a square egg tart. I will have the egg tart, please. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh? They call it a Hokkaido cheese tart there? I've cheese tarts in my blogpost today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought from Jurong Point, the whole stretch there selling Japanese foods...

      Delete
  3. You make me laugh lah. You say you carry the cheese tart until out of shape and when I saw the 2nd photo (without reading the caption), I thought aiyo, until become like that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.... If i can do magic, might become like the 2nd photo, hehehe...

      Delete
  4. Wow! I love that Lava Boluo. It makes me lau nuar!!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I loves Boluo, before BreakTalk came out with the Lava Boluo, the Boluo at Toast Box, if i got go there, i will order it...

      Delete
  5. That lava thing is really making me drool .. :P--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearing you mention makes me wanna go look out for foods with lava thing, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.