Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bad Luck (1)

Seeing 小影 blog about her Bad Luck Incident, now my turn to encounter Bad Luck.



Archive Photo

I blog about the National Steps Challenge Step Tracker sometimes back. The challenge has end on 31st July.  It so happen on the 31st July morning, i went for my workout, after my workout, i went to buy foods back to eat.  While Q-ing for the foods, the step tracker was still there.  After buying the foods, i went to buy other stuff, then i realised that my step tracker was not with me.  I went back looking for it, but could not find it.

The next day, which is Monday, i called up the hotline that i found on the website, asking how do i go about getting a new one, was told that the challenge has end, if i were to get a new one, it will be for my recreation use.  I ask when will they be starting a new season, the reply i got was in October.  If i were to get a new one, only at the few places that they have publish in the website and it will be $23.90 as the price i paid the other time, $5, it was registeration fee.

14 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Someone took your step tracker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have drop it and someone picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure the exact location where i drop it, maybe while walking, i drop it...

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Sorry to hear about that :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. 再买的话的确就太贵了…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god! I do not wish to pass the bad luck to you, sorry~~~

    Couldn't change to another step tracker brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why apologies, not you pass the bad luck to me, blame it on my own careless...

      Don't think so...

      Delete
  6. Talk about bad luck, 7th Month coming. Have to be more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That thing looks like a watch. Weren't you wearing it?

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.