Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bad Luck (3)

After the visit to Ben Foods (S) Pte Ltd at Fishery Port Road, my itchy leg decided to do some walking, where i thought i will racky the surrounding of Jurong Island Checkpoint which is not very far, but also some distance away from from Fishery Port Road.

After reaching there, i was only outside, i was not allow to enter the checkpoint and into Jurong Island as i do not have pass and also no reason for me to enter Jurong Island, i just wanna figure out how the Jurong Island Checkpoint is like. 

I saw the No Photography sign, but i mistaken it to be No Photography inside Jurong Island, so i took out my handphone and took a picture and also the signboard indicating Jurong Island Checkpoint, then i start walking towards the bus stop wanting to wait for the bus to take me home,  where i was stopped by the Auxiliary Police and that he said he saw me taking photos and ask for my handphone and also my Identity Card.  He then ask me why am i there and that i am a Singaporean, i should know that no taking of photos is allow at checkpoint area.  I then told him, i only racky the place and ask if i could just deleted off the photos that i took.  He answer no and then said have to wait for his boss.  In a while, his boss came out, and told me that for my case, can be charged and put behind bars or be fine.  And also police and Criminal Investigation Department case, where they will take my statements and also they will find out the background of my family. I was worried and scare at that time, and pray to God that hope that they will not called in the police.  The boss took down my particulars and also in front of the Boss and the Auxiliary Police, they ask me to delete the photos and i did so in front of them.  And then they ask me to wait for the bus and they waited for me to board the bus before they left.

Thank God that everything is all right.

19 comments:

  1. Aiyorrrrrrr!!! So scary! Yes, thank goodness everything was ok in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more next time for me... Take it as like what Rose mention, an experience...

      Delete
  2. Oh my! What an experience!! Glad you are fine in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Sharon, I must really need to take care when taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah..so strict...that was a scary experience. Have to be careful liao next time when wanna snap photo. I also scared now hah..hah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree.

      Gotta be careful next time when and where take photo.

      Delete
  5. If in Malaysia, can "test water" by pleading and groveling and going "please lah, kasi settle lah, you thirsty? I buy you kopi O"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buy kopi O, can't used it here, if not, sure kena....

      Delete
    2. Wakakakakaka... I like this RG's theory. I thought he was talking about me. LOLOL

      Delete
    3. Haha... If i use the theory, add one more charge, lol...

      Delete
  6. aiyoh.. So serious... thank God you are let off lightly.. I am sure next time you will be more cautious.. they might be thinking you were a secret agent.. I also must think twice next time when taking pictures.. thanks for letting us know..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a Singaporean boss and he often told me how strict the laws in your country. I better not elaborate them here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aiyorr...so scary! I have a habit of taking photos everywhere too. I better be more careful. (~.~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, i go where, i will take picture... Have to be careful when in certain places...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.