Monday, July 25, 2016

Surrounding of Jurong Bird Park


(1) Was doing my 10,000 steps and landed in Jurong Bird Park, so took some pictures of the surrounding.


(2) Ticketing Counters


(3) Ponds


(4) Not too sure what's the name of the plant


(5) Random Picture


(6) Entrance to Bird Park


(7) At first i thought this is a dustbin, but it's not, for decoration

 

(8) Foods kiosk


(9) Random Piture


(10) Since it's Bird Park, the decorations there has to be bird's


(11) Flowers


(12) Plants


(13) Walk further up from Jurong Bird Park, saw the flyover leading to Jurong Island checkpoint.


(14) Flyover leading to Jurong Island checkpoint


(15) Wanted to racky further till Jurong Island Checkpoint, but since the walkway was covered with barriers, so have to turn back and take the bus back.

18 comments:

  1. 是个鸟语花香的好地方啊!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bird park brings me good memories! I think I visited it during the early 80s and it is still one of the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have some "Not too sure what's the name of the plant" pots at home, but not anymore. I don't know what they're called too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, plant to me is plant, and mostly i do not know the name of the plant...

      Delete
  4. I am not sure whether I have been here before but I remember visiting the zoo in Singapore when I was small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe can consider coming to Singapore and visit the Bird Park, hehe...

      Delete
  5. Visited Jurong Bird Park back in 1999. Wow! That was a long time. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited the bird park a long time ago when I was a young girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have never been here... or maybe I cannot remember when the last time was..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, the other day, you came by Tuas Checkpoint, maybe got pass by...

      Delete
  8. Can't remember the last time I was here. I think my last trip, I did go to the Chinese and Japanese Gardens but Jurong Bird Park was closed for renovation...or was it the other way round? Cannot remember now, too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scenery. I was just a kid when my parents brought me to Jurong Bird Park. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any plan to come Singapore again, since the last time your parents brought you to Jurong Bird Park was when you are a kid...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.