Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Random Post

The other day, while on the way to workout, was chit chatting with a kaki about National Day performance.  She has been participating in the National Day performance for many years.  This year, she did not join due to other commitment, but her sister is participating in the event.  And it's her sister second year taking part in the event.  They did ask me if i wanted to take part.  But i hesitate as have to take our own transport there for the rehearsal/training, but there is transport remuneration, not like last year when i took part in Chingay, they have transport to and fro from the Community Centre and back to the Community Centre, and also it will be very crowed after training when taking transport back home.  My kaki was telling me, if i wanted to do it, don't think so much about it, if not i will not accomplish anything. Maybe next year, i should go for the audition?


(1) It so happen that's a time i passed by Polar Puffs and saw the Salted Egg & Cheese Eclair, but that time, i didn't buy it as i have taken my meal and no more room for anything else.  So another time i passed by, i bought it, $2.60 per piece.


(2) This is how the inside looks like


(3) I have a sweet tooth, can't resist dessert, but i have to know my limits, can't eat too often, when i saw this piece of cake, Royal Chocolate Cake @ $3, at the bakery shop, can't resist, so bought a piece back to eat.


(4) I have not tried the pizza that is sold in the supermarket, that's a day when i ask my mum if she keen in it, and she said ok, so on my grocery day, i saw that there's promotion, usual price is $9.95, but they selling at $7.90, so bought one back.


(5) This is how it looks like after baking

20 comments:

  1. The frozen pizza nice or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl bought that frozen pizza from the supermarket here not too long ago, dunno how much she paid. Not bad, quite nice.

    Cake looks good, $3 is ok, just don't convert into our miserable ringgit, will faint!

    Oh dear! Now they have salted egg everything. Recently it was croissant, now eclair. What's next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this bakery shop, the cake not bad, that's a time, my kakis ever bought the cake from there to celebrate my Zumba instructor birthday...

      I heard that there's salted egg fish and chip, but in Orchard Road and Ang Mo Kio, heard that have to Q for it...

      Delete
  3. The chocolate cake looks tempting. I have yet to try the frozen pizza. Maybe I should have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am eyeing the chocolate slice.. looks very nice and tempting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am admiring the salted egg thingy. It certainly looks yummy! The pizza looks good too. :D

    Aah..National Day. I joined the parade for several years. It was fun and we were rewarded with sportswear from top to bottom which made our costume too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still prefer the salted egg, egg tart... My first time trying the pizza bought from supermarket...

      Maybe i should consider joining in the parade next year, hehe...

      Delete
  6. The eclair looked good. I would like that. I love savoury pastry.

    Pizza. I tried those frozen pizza before. It was okay; nothing to shout about but very convenient when you want a quick grab. My kids love pizza and so far we have tried Margherita pizza abd pepperoni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still prefer salted egg tarts...

      Ya, quite convenient, just put inside oven and bake...

      Delete
  7. Baby not feeling well again last week, but now ok already.. Phobia already, I keep thinking "when is the next time he will be fever again".. Haizzz..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried those frozen pizza a few times, not anymore. They're not good and a lot of artificial additives. These days if I want cheap pizza I just go to Pizza Hut, on weekdays they sell regular pizza (the medium sized ones) for RM 15 nett (S$ 6).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried frozen pizza, so was wondering how is the taste, so bought and try it out...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.