Thursday, November 27, 2014

Subaru Challenge ~ The Asian Face-Off (Day 4 - 11th November 2014)

I was there on the 4th day of the challenge, my purpose of going there is to see whose the winner for this year Subaru Challenge.


When i reach there, Kacang and one-armed runner Adam Kamis was still in the challenge.


It was a rainy day on that day


Mr Desmond Ho, who has been in the challenge for the 11th time, and this is the last time, he will be at the challenge, being looked on by Marshalls & Uncle Paul.


Adam Kamis being photographed/interviewed after he drop out of the challenge.  On the right is his mum.  On the left is a contestant from Cambodia.  I manage to chat with him.  He was telling me he was in the challenge for 28 hours, during the every 6 hours break, he eat 3 bananas which makes him hungry the next day.


Again, i played in the public challenge and stand for 1 1/2 hour and got myself a screen wiper, can use it to wipe my computer at home.


Channelnewsasia reporter is there to do a report on the Suburu Challenge.


The only lady who's still there in the challenge


Supporters, family members and members of the public looking on


When i left at around 9.30pm, there's still 5 contestants who's still there, 4 Singaporean and 1 Malaysian.


This year, the winner is 49-year-old Mr G Jaishanker, whose timing is 82 hours & 16 minutes & 58 seconds.


14 comments:

  1. Wow 82 hours! I dont think I can stand there for so long, not even 1 hour I think, under the sun & rain..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, his hands can still be used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Ribbon

    Don't think i can also, some more the challenge, they are strict...


    Suituapui

    If i join, sure very fast come out liao...


    Ken

    Should be numb liao...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really needs a lot of determination and will power to join and not to mention be (one of) the winner!! salute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah standing there for 4 days. salute leh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I don't quite agreed with this event. Just for a car, the participants sacrificed their health..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh standing there the longest will win a car? At first i dint understand what challenge... So geng!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, I cannot tahan like that hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Really an endurance game. I dont think I can survive for a day! Kudos to the lady competitor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Sharon,
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. SK

    Yes, you are right...


    Small Kucing

    Me also salute...


    Chris

    But still have people continue to join every year...


    Claire

    Yes, standing there with the palm on the car for the longest time, win the car...


    Phong Hong

    Me also cannot tahan, hehe...


    Rose

    Me too, hehe...


    Elaine

    Good morning... Enjoy your weekend ya...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sharon, I salute to all the participants....to stand there for so long. Congrats to you for winner the wiper. Sharon, please remember to follow me in my Followers Box. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy

    Good morning Nancy... Not easy also for them to stand there for so long...

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.