Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sunday ( 25th June)

The weather was quite good that morning, but after the Church service, it was raining heavily.  So I ask my mum if she still wants to go Seah Im Food Centre for lunch or wants to follow the transport back.  She wants to go for lunch at Seah Im Food Centre.  So I told her, we wait at the church for the rain to stop before we proceed.  But still the rain did not stop, we went ahead.


The duck rice stall she wanted to eat was open.  It was closed on two Sunday when we went there and one Sunday, spring cleaning.  Ordered 2 person portion @ $9, which comes with braised duck meat, tau kwa, egg, fish cake 


I had porridge @ $0.50


My mum had yam rice @ $0.80


Comes with a small bowl of soup


Chilli sauce


Sugar cane drink @ $1.20


After walking one round at Harbourfront, my mum wants to eat Fried Kway Teow @ $4.50 at the food court. 


Coffee @ $1.60


While on the way to the bus stop to catch the bus home, passed by Heavenly Wang where she wants to eat bread.  Ordered a Cheese Chicken Ham Thick Toast @ $4.20.

17 comments:

  1. I would love to eat that duck rice. No duck for me at home, my missus does not eat it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to know that your mum has such a good appetite in one day. She could eat the duck, yam rice, Fried Koay Teow and bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought after the Fried Koay Teow, full liao, she still want bread...

      Delete
  3. Yes, good to have good appetite especially elderly people..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum sure can eat. Haha. But it is good thing.

    Like the cheese chicken ham thick toast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know that your mom has good appetite. I love yam rice and the cheese bread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks so good, especially that cheese bread at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 芋頭飯,這個我喜歡呢!可是也好久沒有吃了啊…

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband is crazy for duck so we have it quite often. This looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stall has been around for a long time and their duck rice is nice...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.