Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Something unexpect pop up

8th Oct (Mon)

From the look of the burger, should be able to tell this is not a correct burger.  It's my own creation burger.



My long chicken burger which has lettuce, mushroom sauce, bacon, a piece of cheese and a long chicken patty.

9th Oct (Tue)

Oyster mee sua @ $4.80 from Shilin in Jurong Point.


I didn't go for Bible Study Fellowship for two weeks, this week, show my face there, if not, I might get kick-out.

10th Oct (Wed)


My mum has a medical appointment in the morning.

After everything is done, she wants to go to the Day Care Centre.

The drama part came around lunch time.

My mum share table with 3 elderly auntie.  One of them is the auntie (Auntie G) who keeps asking transport coming already?

Auntie G had a conflict with another auntie (Auntie Y) that the staff had to intervene.

Lucky my mum was not affected by it, she was busy eating her lunch.

After seeing that my mum has taken her lunch, I make a move as I have to go get things and also take my lunch.


My lunch - salted egg fish with an egg


and lunch @ $5.50

While home, my mum ask me,  you had a conflict with Auntie G, reply her, no lah, not me but another auntie.

Then there's this elderly, Ah Ma C, usually when I went over to greet her, she never answer me, so far I never hear her talk before, today is the first time I heard her speak, she point to her eye and said sakit (hope I didn't spell wrongly, pain).

11th Oct (Thur)

Save money day.


My dinner - maggie mee

12th Oct (Fri)

Nothing in mind to cook, so chin chye cook, chin chye eat.


Rice with whatever I have in the fridge


21 comments:

  1. Wow! Your own burger creations. You can open a stall someday.

    Many people get difficult as they aged until they always have conflicts after saying wrong things. Just like the blogger who offended so many people in the pasts. Someday we will reach the difficult years too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I open a stall, don't forget to come and patron... Lol...

      Delete
  2. Salted egg fish, yummmm!!! Your lunch set looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you for your patience and take care Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes simply cooked meal taste good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time didn't take Shilin's oyster mee suah. Used to have that whenever go to KL but no longer did that. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, long time didn't eat, miss it, so buy and eat... Hehe...

      Delete
  6. I like your own creation burger hee...hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only for me, if for customer, cannot own creation liao, hehe...

      Delete
  7. I like your burger too.. looks like lots of fillings inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the burger, Maggie mee and rice with whatever u have from the fridge is so so so tempting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes dunno what to eat, so whatever in the fridge, cook it...

      Delete
  9. Your own creation is the best creation. I like it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. The information you have learned from this article, if applied correctly, satta king play bazaar will help you to treat your sleep apnea and improve your life.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.