Monday, October 8, 2018

It's weekend again

29th Sept (Sat)


I was schedule for work tomorrow, so went for Hokkien Service.

I arrive just in time today so didn't manage to chit chat with the elderly there.

After the service, was at Bukit Merah View for my early dinner.


This round, I had rice



with curry chicken


cauliflower


And egg, total cost : $3.30

30th Sept (Sun)

My working day today.  Before going to work, went to the food centre to buy food for my mum and also bread just in case she's hungry before I come back.

The good part about working on weekend is that I do not have to rush back (no need to wait for the transport to bring my mum back from the Day Care Centre) and I can relax a bit.


Was craving for prawn bee hoon mee, from Malaysia Boleh @ $3.50.


17 comments:

  1. I love weekends, time to go out with my girl and enjoy eating our favourites in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我需要大碗一點的蝦麵。把那個蝦醬都給淋上去,👍啊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your meal especially on Saturday. I would enjoy the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forwards to weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they gave small plates for each dish you took! Not bad.. over here, all dumped into one plate..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the places, they will like what you mention, dumped into one plate...

      Delete
  6. Sharon, I need you need to rename your blog to "making people hungry" ..lol! You are always making me hungry. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. After purchasing your homeowner's insurance policy, go around yourplay bazaar satta king home and take photographs of your belongings so you have a visual inventory.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.