Saturday, October 20, 2018

An unexpected call

13th Oct (Sat)

Early in the morning, ask my mum if she wants to go out walk walk.  Her answer is she wants to go West Coast makan.


I had vegetarian bee hoon @ $4

Then I receive an unexpected call from my manager asking if I can work today.  Actually I have a Caregiver Support Group in the afternoon.  So I went to work instead, earn some income for.


My meal, my own creation chicken burger, fee : meal provided.


At night, got a surprise from my neighbour, auntie (the auntie who also goes to the Day Care Centre) daughter,  she gave me a bit of the cake she bought from Sarawak when she went there for retreat.

14th Oct (Sun)

Usually if I go for Sunday service, I will go for exercise first before going back shower then go for 2nd service.

As today I have something on, I went for the 1st service.

After service, I was at Redhill market buying some item and also to have my lunch.


I had vegetarian bee hoon @ $3 from one of my favourite stall in Redhill. 

8 comments:

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.