Monday, October 1, 2018

Same old routine

18th Sept (Tue)

One of the task which I was suppose to learn is counter.  When my colleague tell me, learn counter, me is oh no, counter.  When it comes to counter, must be careful with money, if not, have to cough up the money.

My colleague briefly tell me about it and then knock off.  So for the next hour, with the help of the manager, I do counter.  Although it's off peak hour, not much customer,  I still panic.


My meal : fish burgecr

Tired but still drag myself to Bible Study Fellowship.

19th Sept (Wed)

When the staff came to fetch my mum, I was told that there's problem with the MRT (The staff takes MRT to work).  Haiz... MRT again...

When I reach the bus interchange, there's staff who was deploy at the bus interchange as there's bus services linking Queenstown MRT Station and Boon Lay MRT Station.  So I ask the staff is it no train service, I was told there's train, but very slow.  So what I have to do is to take the shuttle bus to Boon Lay MRT station and then continue with the journey.  When I reach my workplace, i'm 20 mins late.

When my afternoon shift colleague came, ask him if MRT ok, was told MRT very slow.

So I decided to take bus to Jurong Point and change bus back off.


My meal : 1 piece drumlet, 2 piece drumlet and 4 piece nuggest.


2 piece siew mai @ $0.80 each


Big pork bao, $1.80

20th Sept (Thur)

Since I need to get some item from the supermarket, I do not have enough time to sit down and makan.


So tabao a packet of chap chai rice @ $4 back to eat.


10 comments:

  1. Good to learn new thing. But true, need to be careful when come to money.

    I love fish burger. If to choose, I will go for fish burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too do not like to deal with money. Have to be extra careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will get used to doing cashier-ing soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, they didn't ask me to stand there and do counter...

      Delete
  4. I would be worried about the money too if I did counter work. Would rather cook than manage money :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And especially when customers give big notes like $50, have to make sure the change are correct...

      Delete
  5. With a higher deductible, you keep more money in your pocket in terms play bazaar satta king of paying your premium, however most smaller claims will cost less than your deductible amount.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.