Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Yun Xiang Sarawak Kolo Mee

 I tried the Kolo Mee (White) and Laksa from Yun Xiang Sarawak Kolo Mee.Laksa in Toa Payoh. But not the wanton.


(1) Archive Photo - Since from Botanic Gardens to Toa Payoh is not very far away, and I wanted to try the wanton, decided to go.


(2) I wanted to order the wanton + kolo mee, when the guy told me, no wanton, I was disappointed, since I'm already there and the other time, I try the Kolo Mee (white), this round, I order the Kolo Mee (red) @$3.50.


(3) The Kolo Mee (red) is more to the sweet side, and I find that I prefer the Kolo Mee (red).


(4) It comes with a bowl of soup

16 comments:

  1. They do look good! No need to come over here to eat lor like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singapore hawker food has improved so much. I often saw many new types of food which we don't have in Malaysia and they tasted delicious. The best is still the hot kopi with toasted bread by Yakun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliment... For me, I prefer to eat at Hawker Centre which I find the foods there are nice than those of Food Courts inside shopping centre...

      Delete
  3. Picture #2 looks very delicious with so much ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only that I have not tried the wanton yet...

      Delete
  4. 應該可以另加雲吞吧?這樣就能吃到啦!(●'◡'●)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess they run out of it, as the guy said no wanton...

      Delete



  5. Hello, Do you need a loan from The most trusted and reliable company
    in the world? if yes then contact us now for we offer loan to all
    categories of seekers be it companies or for staff usage. We offer
    loan at 3% interest rate, Contact us via email:
    homeloan1011@gmail.com

    (1) Full Name
    (2) Full Address
    (3) Country
    (4) Age
    (5) Occupation
    (6) Tell phone number
    (7) Sex:
    (8) Loan Amount needed:
    (9) Loan Duration

    Email us at: homeloan1011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email us now at: wordfanece@gmail.com
    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.