I didn't attend church previous Sunday, as I attended Community Emergency Preparedness Program, this coming Sunday, I have to skip church again due to an event.
(1) Went church last Sunday. While waiting for the transport, an Auntie who I heard from an Uncle that she has been to the church, but didn't go for quite sometimes, was mentioning of her leg problem. The Uncle was telling her to pray to God, the Uncle said that he pray every night to God before going to bed and I told her too to pray to God about it and that she's able to attend church every Sunday.
This round, I didn't attend the English Service, but Chinese Service with my mum. After the service, as usual, they had light refreshment, tea, coffee provided. I had coffee.
(2) The light refreshment - Pandan Chiffon Cake, Curry Bun, Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich.
(3) After that, I asked my mum if she wanted to follow the transport back or go elsewhere for lunch, she wanted to go Harbourfront for lunch, she wanted Duck Rice, they have plain rice and also yam rice, order yam rice and added a liver, cost is $3.30.
(4) It comes with a bowl of soup
(5) Saw that they have porridge, so I ordered Duck Porridge @ $2.50
(6) My mum wanted Sugar Cane Juice, but the stall was closed, so ordered Ice Lemon Tea @ $1.30 from another stall for her and I had ABC juice @ $2.50.
I was surprise when my mum mention she wanted to go elsewhere for lunch as I thought the distance from the church premise to the bus stop might be "far" and she didn't grumble about it.
When home, ask her, she then reply, "far" to walk to the bus stop and next round, she do not want to go elsewhere for lunch, she wants to follow the transport back.