This year, Qing Ming falls on Apr 4th, 2017 which is a weekday. During Qing Ming period, there's a bus 405 from Boon Lay Interchange which goes to Old Choa Chu Kang Road which is near to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium where my father ashes are placed. The bus operates two weekend before Qing Ming and two weekend after Qing Ming and on Qing Ming day itself.
Every year after my father deceased, i will go to pay my respect to my father with my mum.
(1) As this year, my mum is not going due to her weaken leg, so only me go, i was worried there is jam and the waiting time for the bus is quite long, so i took Bus No. 172 from Boon Lay Interchange and stop along the main road, then walk in. If my mum goes, i won't be able to take this bus as this bus requires longer walking than taking Bus No. 405.
(2) Nowadays, i hardly see this kind of bus stop
(3) Sign directing to the Columbarium
(4) As there is no walking path for pedestrians, so have to walk on caution and look out for vehicles. Was surprise that there is no jam. Maybe i was there in the afternoon, whereby most people goes in the morning.
(5) Last year, there is no construction going on, wonder what are they constructing.
(6) Passed by a long gao
(7) I remember this tree, it's still there
(8) Archive Photo - Reach the destination
(9) I don't remember seeing this papaya trees, maybe i didn't walk to the area previously or they are new.
(10) Usually, plants is plants to me as i do not know the name of the plants
(11) Another plant
(12) They even have vegetables
(13) I know this - koo chye
(16) Took this picture while on the way out to catch the bus back
(17) Another random picture
(18) Saw a bird nest, but no bird inside
(19) Waited for quite a while before the bus arrive