When Elaine private message me in Facebook that she's coming to Singapore, of course, I am very happy and look forward to meet her. We exchange contact number.
(1) She's taking Aeroline and the coach terminate at Harbourfront. At first, I told her I wait for her at Harbourfront, later on that day itself, Elaine message me whether if I can meet them at the hotel, reply her, telling her when she's about to reach Immigration, message me as I need time to travel. When I was on the way, we message each other and I understand she's on the way to Harbourfront, since the bus I am taking will pass by Harbourfront, I stop at Harbourfront and manage to meetup with her at Harbourfront. She's here on a 2 day 1 night trip with her 2 daughters.
(2) We proceed to the Hotel at Chinatown where she's staying to check-in
(3) After that, we went for lunch at Chinatown, forgot to take picture of the place we went for lunch. Had Dim Sum. During lunch, I was mentioning to her about TM. Was telling her, I go Kuala Lumpur, I wanna meet TM. Har Kow is one of the item ordered.
(4) Rice with Chicken and Sausage
(5) Glutinous Rice
(6) Rice with 梅菜 and pork
(7) Congee in Boat Style
(8) Chee Cheong Fun with Prawn filling, there is still Crispy Yam Dumpling and Fried Carrot Cake in which I didn't take picture of it.
I feel so embarrassed as this should be my treat, but Elaine and her daughter was fast, guess they paid the bill when I went to the toilet.
(9) After that we went to walk Alexandra Arch. Weather was not so good that day and we have to carry umbrella for a while. Starting point of the walk is from Alexandra Arch and we end at Mount Faber. I didn't take picture as I have been to that walk before.
(10) Didn't arrange the timing to meet Elaine the second day, I just let it play by ear, in the morning, as usual, I went for my Zumba, then bought breakfast back for my mum, taking my own sweet time doing my things. And then I didn't hear from Elaine, so I WhatsApp her where and what time to meet. Met her at Harbourfront before she and her two daughters went back Kuala Lumpur. Bon Voyage, till we meet again in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.