Friday, December 14, 2012

Johor Bahru Chinese Heritage Museum (18th Nov 2012)

After going to the Hiap Joo Bakery & Biscuit Factory, Catherine bring me to the Johor Bahru Chinese Heritage Museum.  Learn quite a number of things there.  Have taken more pictures than those pictures post here, but i didn't upload more as i saw from the wall there after visiting it that no photography is allowed.



The building from outside




The book 公民 reminds me of my school days where they taught 好公民


Seeing this reminds me Singapore used to have a restricted passport to Malaysia also, but now no more liao.



4 comments:

  1. So far i just been to JB twice ..not really familiar with the place of interest in jb, guess u know jb better than me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very historical place. But I'd bored if I go there :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia

    If not for Catherine bring me there, i also do not know how to go...

    imyuyu

    If for me to go, i only know City Square, have to thanks to Catherine that i got to know this place, hehe...

    Hayley

    Ya, very historical place, hehe...

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.