Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Decoration @ Jurong Point

This year, before Christmas, i'm really unlucky, my home pc broke down, at first, i thought of servicing it, call up a servicing guy who have service my home pc before, told him my problem, he mention that i was lucky that my hard disk manage to last for so long as a normal pc span life is about 5 years and my pc is about 6 ~ 7 year already. So I went to buy a new one, at first, they were telling me that it will be delivered after New Year, but luckily, they manage to deliver this morning.

After writing this, i'm going to my getai kaki place to celebrate Christmas this evening.















Wishing everyone


Merry Christmas!!!


17 comments:

  1. 羡慕你。。我今年没有圣诞爬地,只是出外用餐nia;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful decoration ! Merry Christmas ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to u n family~~
    Very nice pictures you have there..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 老婆很喜欢Garfield,来到这里肯定会很兴奋的!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我前几天都去Jurong Point.
    圣诞节快乐。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas my dear friend ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the garfield at jurong point looks cute! reminds me of the childhood time :)

    Latest: Featured In Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the well-wishes!!!

    Sally

    Maybe next year we come up with a Christmas Party also.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos of Christmas deco. Hope you had a great one. Happy new year to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quay Po Cooks

    Happy New Year to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  11. 哇~~ 都是Garfield。。。
    我妹妹的最爱~~
    merry christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. 蓝蓝

    Belated Merry Christmas to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.