Monday, September 12, 2016

Mid Autumn Festival @ Gardens by the Bay

My workout on Monday is near to Gardens by the Bay, so i thought i had a super quick walk at Gardens by the Bay to take a look at the Mid-Autumn Festival decorations which is from 3rd - 18th September.

Actually i thought of going after my workout to see the night with the lights on, but i might be 'half dead' and also sweaty, so went for a quick round before my workout.


(1) Signboard indicating the direction


(2) While walking, i took picture of what i saw



(3) Took from one side due to the sunlight


(4) 


(5) Lanterns on display


(6) The only stall i saw that has open for business as the rest are still in the midst of preparing.



(7) Stage for night performance


(8)


(9)


(10)


(11) A closer picture of the flowers


(12)


(13) A close up of the decoration


(14) A close up of the decoration


(15) A close up of the decoration


(16) A close up of the decoration


(17)


(18)


(19)


(20)


(21)


(22)


(23) A close up of the butterfly


(24) Chang er


(25)  Can't figure out what's that

Since i had a quick walk, when i reach the venue for the workout, i was like sweating already.

15 comments:

  1. Who's that elegant lady in the last pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She happen to stand there, i no time to wait for her to walk off....

      Delete
  2. The decorations are quite elaborate. Very festive feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Claire came a year and went Gardens by the Bay and there's also decorations and she ever blog about it, hehe...

      Delete
  3. Do they still hold Lantern Festival at the Chinese Garden?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many nice decorations put up for the festival. I am sure it would be beautiful when lighted up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- zakgift45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon Zumba Queen!

    The weather was so gloomy and cool yesterday! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the festive decorations! So Chinese looking themes and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... the decorations are beautiful. I wish I was there to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plan a plan to Singapore the next round to see it, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.