Monday, November 30, 2015

Alexandra Village Food Centre

I don't go Alexandra Village Food Centre for meals often, only once in a while, those times when i was there, i always see many people at this stall, i was telling myself, i will come back one of the day to try out their foods.


(1) I had to have a quick snap of the stall, as at that time, i was having my meal, it was peak period, and beside the table i was sitting, it was a passage way, and people were passing by, while taking this picture, a lady was passing by, she must be curious about me taking picture, and then she turn to take a look at the stall.


(2) I am half hearted at that time, as i wanted to have Xiao Long Bao, or Steamed Dumpling, Pan-Fried Dumping or Szechun Spicy Wanton.  Since i have not tried Szechun Spicy Wanton, chose Szechun Spicy Wanton @ $4 (10 pieces).


(3) and also a Sweet and Sour Soup @$2

28 comments:

  1. Alexandra? Queenstown area? Wahhhhh...$2 only the soup, so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plate of wantons look good, 10 of them, no problem, I can finish all.. But the bowl of sweet+sour soup looks spicy though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe maybe usually there is nobody who cares to take photo of the stall, since it's just their everyday place??

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, 10 pieces of spicy wantan and a bowl of sweet and sour soup, that was indeed a very flavorful lunch..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful week Sharon. That spicy Wantons looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bowl of soup, looks exactly like what I would get if I dine in an Americanized Chinese restaurant. I wouldn't want to touch it with a 10 feet pole. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Americanized Chinese soups are horrible! I am traumatized by them. So if I see something that looks similar, I would stay away hahaha

      Delete
  7. wahhh..now you go everywhere, you take pictures here and there, not only sharing with us but with the locals too.. they must be really curious what you are taking.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lady must be wondering why am i taking picture, hehe...

      Delete
  8. The wanton looks very spicy with the chili oil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 这个Sweet & Sour Soup,让我不小心吞了一口口水!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the wanton la, like so tasty, but if dumpling and wanton to choose, wanton would be my first choice, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks very spicy, by the way, whether dumpling or wanton both I like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not spicy at all, hi 5, same same, dumpling or wanton, i like...

      Delete
  12. I like sweet & sour soup. I could finish a big bowl by myself. Add some vinegar into the soup.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.