Thursday, August 27, 2015

Random Post

Sibu Food Mayor was asking when is election, news is out on Tuesday (25th August 2015), Singaporean to vote in General Election on 11th September 2015.


Can't recall when i saw the pumpkin rice, but this was cooked quite sometimes back.  Thought wanna consolidate a few items then post, but was lazy to do any bakes or cooks.

The pumpkin rice, i used pumpkin, prawns, white button mushroom.


I am a coffee lover and i must drink at least 1 cup of coffee every day.  Usually, i will have 3-in-1 coffee, or at coffeeshop, etc.  Once in a while, will have a better coffee. I was surprise when i was served this cup of coffee with minion, as usually the drawings on the coffee is floral.

30 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Minion! Banana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin rice!! looks good but I am lazy to cook that.. hehe!!

    Minions!!! is there a reason why you were given a minions?? hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me is put whatever i could think of, hehe...

      No idea, usually leave it to the person to draw whatever he/she draws, hehe...

      Was surprise when i see the Minions, hehe...

      Delete
  3. I cook simple pumpkin rice too.. I chuck the chunks into the rice cooker together with rice, and cook together.. They are soft, mushy and very fragrant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee so cute the minions coffee.

    The pumpkin rice with prawns had me drooling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute ya, hehe...

      Mine is just anyhow dump whatever i think of, keke....

      Delete
  5. Eeee so cute the minions coffee.

    The pumpkin rice with prawns had me drooling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love one pot meals... just easy to cook and very flavourful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, easy and no need to crack head on what to cook, hehe...

      Delete
  7. I also must drink at least one coffee a day or else I feel like no energy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No i don't drink coffee but i am addicted to tea :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Afternoon Queen.

    What Food Mayor? Get your facts right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon I'm Antiques Lover...

      I must consult I'm Antiques Lover to get my facts right...

      Delete
  10. I love your pumpkin rice! Looks very delicious and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Not every night lor, hehe...

      Me too, loves the coffee...

      Delete
  12. Simple and nice homecooked food

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha. What a surprise in your coffee. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya lor, didn't expect to have that in the coffee, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.