Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pastamania

My friend and her hubby has been serving in a Church ministry and they were each blessed with $20 Pastamania voucher as appreciation.  As my friend is not into this kind of foods, i was blessed with the $20 voucher.


So i thought i bring my mum go and makan.  I was thinking of using up the $20 voucher, but my mum suggested we order one set and then go eat other thing, and the other $10 voucher, we come back again another time to use it.


They have a few branches, we went to the one at JEM

Ordered a Soup Set @ $5.50, which come with :


Soup of the Day


Garlic Bread


They have few choices of drinks, i choose Ice Lemon Tea


Was given a number while waiting for the foods


Creamy Chicken Fusilli @ $10.50

Total bill comes up to $16, offset the $10 voucher, i paid the balance of $6.

Pastamania JEM
50 Jurong Gateway Road
#04-26 Singapore 608549
Tel : 6734 2329

28 comments:

  1. Looks good, is the food enough for you and your mom?

    I love creamy chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, can use vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The voucher design looks good! Hope you enjoyed the food and drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fated for you to get that $20 voucher for being a kind soul.

    The weather is cool here. Maybe it will snow tonight here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe because my friend not into this kind of foods also, that i got it, hehe...

      Delete
  5. Looks good, but I prefer the fusilli to have more sauce, then really yummzzz lor..

    ReplyDelete
  6. me not into pasta but J and hubby sure love it. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Sharon,
    So generous of your friend. Enjoy your other $10 soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky the expire date not so soon, so no need to rush, hehe...

      Delete
  8. wah, S$20 voucher for Pastamania, that's a good deal.. too bad, Pastamania in Malaysia closed down long time ago (if not mistaken)..

    ReplyDelete
  9. The portion looks kinda tiny for me.

    But good lah, you reddemed your voucher and only paid $6

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pasta looks like such a small portion to me. Sure not enough for me hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come the pasta portion seems so small? I remember having it once in Changi Airport, the plate of pasta that I got was enough to feed 2 adults and a kid!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.