Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Charcoal Thai

My mum have not tried Mookata before, and there's this Charcoal Thai which opened not long ago in 321 Clementi.  


Charcoal Thai has 3 branches, at Nex, Vivo Citythe branch which is nearer to my place is at Clementi. 


My mum had wanted to go for dinner, but i suggested to her go for lunch as from the platter, mostly is meat, and after eating it, it's quite filling.


Also come with it is some glass noodles, mushroom, an egg and a bit of veggies.  This set cost S$39.90 (Service charge and GST is not included yet), but if dine between 11am ~ 5pm, there's 50% discount.

They have Mookata Buffet too, but we didn't want to have that as we can't really eat much.


The chilli sauce


Random Picture


In the midst of grilling and steamboat-ing


Charcoal Thai @ 321
321 Clementi Ave 3,
#02-28
321 Clementi
Singapore 129905
Tel : 6250 9298
Website : http://www.charcoalthai.com.sg/

35 comments:

  1. So cheap! I would enjoy this too, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good and I bet you had a heavy lunch that last you till supper?? hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, grill+steamboat, love this thing.. Love those meat slices too, especially if they have beef and lamb, my favourite !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look like I must go and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's interesting - grill and steamboat at the same time. I've never seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kinda combination, can grill and have steamboat at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sawadee Kub Zumba Queen Khun Sharon!

    The weather is veli-veli warm todei.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh Charcoal Thai serves my favoulite yummy Thai food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bbq reminded me of the bbq in Sibu before I came back to Kuching. Exactly same pot.

    http://kuchingnite.blogspot.com/2014/10/on-rooftop.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahhh..now thai also got BBQ already! Nice.. nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy grill and steamboat lunch. Tom yam soup base?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I take steamboat + grill but in buffet style last week too, yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  13. This got a bit look like BBQ Plaza duh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Deep Tissue Sports Massage

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.