Suituapui was mentioning about this Chilli Crab Noodles in his blog, went to have a look at Cold Storage and saw it. At first i was thinking of buying a packet and grab a packet, but after walking a round, i decided against buying it as i not into instant noodle, unless once in a blue moon, craving for it.
Stress Is An Appetizer
-
Yup, my work is still stressful thanks to the government's newly introduced
online filing system (which was supposed to be so simple and would make
thing...
22 hours ago

Chilli Crab Noodle... you found it! Good for you.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I guess I need to find my way to get this chilli crab noodle...
ReplyDeletelooks very tasty from STP site.
好吃吗?
ReplyDeleteNot nice, don't buy. My Singapore blogger-friend says Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 is good. Hope to try that sometime soon...if I can get it here.
ReplyDeleteExpensive or not this noodle?
ReplyDeleteI hardly take instant noodle. I don't mind bihun though.
ReplyDeleteAngeline
ReplyDeleteIn the end, i didn't buy... keke...
Vincent
I didn't buy...
suituapui
Lucky i didn't buy...
Mun
S$3.55 for 4 packet, each packet ard 89 cents...
Wenn
Me also hardly take instant noodles...
Nice!!! Instant noodles no good for health, if there's time to cook, I won't cook instant noodles!!! =]
ReplyDelete小影
ReplyDeleteI quite sometimes didn't eat instant noodles liao... hehe...