Friday, February 24, 2017

Craving

Usually I will do my grocery once a week, there was this day when after doing my weekly grocery, was craving for Bento set.


There was this place Umi Sushi where they do sell Bento in the vicinity of the supermarket I went to.  Ordered Tori Teriyaki @ $7.20, nothing to shout about and the chicken was a bit salty.


I must have a cup of coffee a day, was about to order coffee when I saw Kopiccino, ask the staff what is Kopiccino, she reply it's kopi mixed with milo, since I have not try it before, so order a cup at $1.90.  Overall, I still prefer kopi as kopi, milo as milo.

18 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh!!! You have cravings too kah? Hehehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes mix and match is good. Different taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my kopi friend. We can yum cha for hours and gossip over coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Met up with a blogger friend yesterday and mention about you, hehe...

      Delete
  4. What a luck that the Bento was not your liking. I would complain to the manager if I am not happy with the food. Similarly. I would tip and compliment them if food is superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, if not to my liking, I will not go back for the food again, hehe...

      Delete
  5. Today so cloudy here. Nice and cooling. Is it raining there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I want something different. I make my own nescafe with milo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 讓我想起那天我也吃過炸雞美乃滋便當,好吃好吃!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fried chicken, I also like, but now I trying to cut down on fried items...

      Delete
  8. Pity it was too salty. It sure looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.