Friday, April 15, 2016

The Orange Thimble

I was a bit moody on Sunday morning when i went to WCP for my workout, i didn't go WCP for quite sometimes liao and find that now it seem that getting more and more people joining in the workout.  And i was standing in the middle row and the view of the instructor was kind of blocked and can't see clearly.  And also since many people, can't really spread out and i have to limit my movement.


(1) I have wanted to try out this place, The Orange Thimble, for quite sometimes, and i understand they have a hazelnut dacquoise which i understand is nice, but to my disappointment, they do not have it when i was there.


(2) The decoration on the table


(3) After ordering the foods, was given the above, when the order is ready, it will light-up and collect the foods from the counter.


(4) Foccacia with Smoked Salmon @ $10.90


(5) I'm a coffee lover, so ordered Latte @ $4.50


(6) It's situated at the ground floor of Blk 56 Eng Hoon Street

The Orange Thimble
56 Eng Hoon Street
#01-68
Singapore 160056
Tel : 62238068

36 comments:

  1. Good Evening Zumba Queen!

    It rained this morning but still hot day! I hope it will snow tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening TM...

      The weather is super super hot today...

      Delete
  2. I also disliked classes that are full of exercise buffs and muscles marys who would prance all over the place. In the end I also got blocked and couldn;t swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foccacia with Smoked Salmon looks very nice and yummy! The price scared me la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name of this cafe sounds so so nice.. I would love to see more food in this cafe.. That smoked salmon foccacia looks good, I want more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so happen the day i went, not so crowded, quite relaxing...

      Delete
  5. I like the smoked salmon foccacia. The price can pengsan if convert to RM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahhhhhh!!!! Fresh carnations. Got class lah this place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty carnation decoration and the latte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foccacia? I'm afraid that does not look like foccacia at all. Looks like... a normal burger bun to me. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the way they presented it, looks normal...

      Delete
  9. Too bad you couldn't get wide space for you to work out... maybe weekends more people...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not like going to exercise centre with many people. Too packed, limited our movement.

    That foccacia burger looked good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, if too crowded, i don't feel like going...

      I like the smoked salmon...

      Delete
  11. Seems a pleasant place ! The food looks good for an afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 三文鱼香气,这里也能闻到了呢!:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you are a coffee lover? Totally opposite with me, I don't drink coffee/tea... =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Sharon,
    Like Smoked salmon sandwich. Happy workout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Only that day during the workout, i am moody due to too crowded...

      Delete
  16. Yea, I dislike crowded place too.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.