Monday, April 4, 2016

Not a very good week

It started on last Tuesday when i had a flu, and on Wednesday, the flu is still there. Usually i will go for my workout on Wednesday, since the flu was still there, i have to whatsapp my friend that i can't go for workout, which makes me uncomfortable since i have working out every Wednesday, then no workout on that day makes me like something missing. 

There's a Zumba Fitness Party going on last Saturday, I didn't get the ticket early as i was worry it might be like the other time, i purchase the ticket, then due to unforseen circumstances, i could not go and last minute, i can't find any taker for the ticket.

I whatsapp N if i go join her on Thursday at GPCC for Instructor J Zumba class and also ask her to help me check with Instructor J if there's still any ticket available.  So on Thursday, i went with N to GPCC for my Zumba class, and ask  Instructor J about the ticket, but Instructor J didn't bring the ticket along. 

And it so happen my big auntie decided to visit on that day.  Then halfway through the lesson, my throat sudden become dry and i start to "cough" for a while, my water bottle is inside my bag and my bag is place side by side with my friend bag in the stage there in which i paiseh to go take my water bottle and drink water.  Lucky i have some saliva for me to swallow up and also that i didn't vomit.  I manage to pull through the lesson.

On Friday, i thought of resting to go for the Zumba  Fitness Party on Saturday, but miss my kaki who will be going for KpopX, as i didn't go on Good Friday that evening as i have a gathering, so i turn up for the workout. 


On Saturday, i went for the Zumba Fitness Party, half worrying that i could not get hold of the ticket, but luckily there's still tickets available for me to purchase.  Usually i am not lucky in the lucky draw, but this round, i was lucky to win the above.


I have a sweet tooth, eating the above dessert makes me forget about my flu, etc


This is how the Sundae Pie looks like

34 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink more water, and yes, eat more desserts! Eating chocolate ice cream will make you better instantly, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Hot Zumba Queen!
    So hot weather and made you sick.
    I also had headaches yesterday and my wifey also sick with flu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening TM... It's raining now in Singapore...

      Pls take care and speedy recovery to you and your wife...

      Delete
  4. You so lucky this time! Won a prize!
    Next week will be bigger surprises coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aduhhhh!!!! Flu, must not eat cold stuff wor. I have been sick too - cough, not too bad now but my voice like a broken-down loudspeaker. Dunno if it will ever go back to normal again or not. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted... Didn't know that flu, must not eat cold stuff...

      Delete
  6. If I am sick and I eat Hershey's Sundae Pie, sure will be OK after that :D Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我自己就真的没有抽奖运…Sharon你算很强了!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To ease the dry itchy throat, I too would go for sweet dessert and Hershey's Sundae Pie would be a good choice. Are you better now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks, much better, only a bit of block nose...

      Delete
  9. I know how it feels.. If we skip exercising it just feels uncomfortable.... Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Sharon,
    Hope you are feeling better now.... eating chocolate always make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening Elaine...

      Thanks, feeling better already... Yes!!! Happy, hehe...

      Delete
  11. Actually eating sweet stuff will make the flu worse, but... don't care lah..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, hope you're feeling better now. On a brighter note, you won the lucky draw! And you are awesome to continue the lesson! I would have chosen the bed.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you!! :)

    Sundae pie. Look good, I want to try it out. I think I saw it is sold in a supermarket chain here.

    Hope you get well soon. Really suck when you are sick and "aunt" comes to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this at a fast food chain...hehe...

      Thanks, 98% recovered liao... :)

      Delete
  14. The season of sickness is almost here! If it rains more frequently, people tend to get sick easily. Take care and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... If too hot the weather, think people also tend to get sick...

      Delete
  15. speedy recovery. Weather is hot now, normally I don't take iced drink but now I do and give the kids too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Nowadays, the hot weather, i drank a lot of water...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.