Friday, April 17, 2015

Putu Piring/Hot Hula

There's this stall selling Putu Piring in Haig Road which i like and if i happen to be around the area, i will sure buy it. That day when i Q to buy it, a gentleman in front of me was buying 20 packets, when i heard his order, i quickly ask the lady helping out in the stall and the gentleman if it is ok for me, as i'm only getting a packet, thanks to the gentleman for allowing me to jump Q and buy a packet.


The stall is located in the Haig Road Food Centre


1 packet for 5 cost  $2


There's this Free Zumba on every 1st Monday of the Month and Hot Hula on the 2nd Monday of the Month at One KM Mall which is organise by Health Promotion Board.  I was curious about Hot Hula as i never tried it out so i went to try it out.  In the midst of the course, i wanted to walk out of it as find that it's quite boring, but find if i do that, not that nice, so i was hoping that it was end fast.  Should be my 1st and last time attending Hot Hula.

This is what i source from the website about Hot Hula :

HOT HULA fitness® is a low impact, fun, new dance workout that engages your whole body in 60 minutes. Isolates your larger muscle groups and increase strength and definition to your core by focussing on abs, glutes, quads and arms. Inspired by the undulating, graceful dances of the Pacific Islands, HOT HULA fitness® dance movements are easy to follow, and you'll feel like you're on an island paradise with the sounds of traditional Polynesian drum beats fused with funky Reggae or pop music. All ages and fitness levels will enjoy HOT HULA fitness® so get those hips moving!     

34 comments:

  1. Only when got pasar malam, then I can see these, I love them, very nice taste, yummy, I can eat a lot of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, now I know where got sell these and where got free activity, one KM mall is very near my house, only one MRT station away

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog, always got new information for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know the stall open until what time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's one place selling pretty good putu piring here...but I am not too crazy about this thing. My missus bought some that day - RM2.50 for a packet of 5 like that. Will eat, will not buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've eaten putu piring a few times, in office, coz the guys bought it back from somewhere.. Nice, but must be eaten while still hot..

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love putu piring but nowadays not easy to find leh.. hehe, you sure having lots of fun doing zumba there huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, of the stalls i came before, this is the stall i like best...

      I prefer the Zumba the previous week and enjoy it very much, hehe....

      Delete
  8. So long I have not eaten putu piring, I thought that the Hot Hula is using hulahoop but turns out it is like the Hawaiian dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I not too sure if those that's taught in the CC if they use hulahoop, but that day, they use sarong, but i didn't know about it, so didn't bring...

      Delete
  9. Long time have not seen this putu piring, but can still get putu mayam. Thanks for sharing about the Hot Hula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mentioning about putu mayam, quite long time didn't eat it liao...

      Delete
  10. I just had putu mayong few days ago, too bad, the taste is not same anymore, not that good already~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mentioning about putu mayong, quite long never eat it liao...

      Delete
  11. I love putu piring. Love putu mayong too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearing u mention about putu mayong makes me wanting to eat it as i have not eaten it for quite sometimes...

      Delete
  12. 这个我没有吃过…应该是好吃的甜点吧?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Putu Pirings are not cheap here, probably at Rm 4 for 5 pieces or maybe Rm 5 for 5 pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Over here, not so popular in Ipoh... cannot find in fact... but I have eaten them in the JEM last time.. with you, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's different... That time, the one we eat it, it tutu kueh, inside the filling is peanut or coconut...

      Delete
    2. I love this kuih. One of the best I have tried is in Melaka town. I also had once in Singapore....in a mall. Can't remember the name edy. Long long time ago.

      Delete
  15. I love putu piring anytime even if it is sweet and fattening. You must be cute that the gentleman allowed you to jump queue! So delicious until he ordered so many packets? That man must be handsome and did he give you his tel number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thick skin to ask, lucky didn't get scolding from him...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.