Stress Is An Appetizer
-
Yup, my work is still stressful thanks to the government's newly introduced
online filing system (which was supposed to be so simple and would make
thing...
22 hours ago
The soup must be super sweet
ReplyDeletewow, yum yum. i love prawns.
ReplyDeleteAikz, I dont like prawns lor...
ReplyDelete垂涎三尺!
ReplyDeletei love it..
ReplyDelete好大只的虾~! =L
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteApril 1st time visit... ho..ho..ho..
I think the prawns tastes good but will be different version if you don't add garlic and ginger. Hope you still like this dish :)
ReplyDeleteSonia
ReplyDeleteThis dish is nice...
J Sky
Me too, loves prawns...
Akira
We opp ya, u don't like prawns, i like prawns, hehe...
剑魔.令狐冲
帮你prepare 了 napkin, hehe...
wenn
Me too...
*~店长~*
Mine consider not very big as i have seen prawns bigger than this, hehe...
April
Thanks for visiting...
Anncoo
Yes i still like it although it's without garlic and ginger...
hey i love vermicelli
ReplyDeleteA smile from SJ =)
虾子剥壳后弄来吃比较方便咯^^
ReplyDelete不知什麼是vermicelli
ReplyDeleteSJ
ReplyDeleteMe too...
Vincent
I also agree with it...
zzhen
It's 冬粉...
can i have the prawns ?
ReplyDeletejust the prawns will do ~ :p
Dear 阿香
ReplyDeleteSure, sure, pls help yourself...
如果你们觉得代孕是可以被接受的,本人建议你们到这家代孕机构彼奥泰珂斯研究中心他们的服务算是世界级别的,彼奥泰珂斯辅助生殖妈妈的数据库代表育龄候选人,漂亮的外观,良好的医疗纪录,有至少一自己的健康的孩子。您可以选择几个候选人,我们将提供其中一个辅助生殖妈妈。价格也非常合理,还包含所有的检查,不加任何费用,年龄绝对是没有限制的,只要您有不育不孕都可以来尝试,一定成功,赶紧联系他们吧。
ReplyDelete