It has been ages since went to 晨运 at Macritchie Reservoir, took the opportunity to go there during the weekend. Took the Petai Trail and the walk was about 1 hour.
So Tired
-
Yesterday, I walked for almost 2 hours.
Mum asked me to pick up some groceries which I did before buying lunch.
Then I walked to DJ and at the house I un...
Revamp
-
Used to be Siang Siang Corner, and after a major revamp, they opened
sometime in May this year. It is now named Corner 33.
Located next to Everrise in...
Breeze Garden Pathways
-
Spreading crushed granite on landscape fabric for Breeze Garden Pathways to
improve walking surface and to prevent wind and water erosion.
The post Breez...
The last post…
-
It is with deep regret that I hereby announce that this will be the last
blogpost in my 15-year-old blog… …due to unforeseen circumstances in my
personal l...
Traditional Snack: Handmade Mochi with Fillings
-
Delicious and easy desserts without using an oven.
Ingredients:
120 g glutinous rice flour
30 g corn flour
180 g milk
10 g butter
40 g fine sugar
Fill...
Nasi Lemak Birthday Cake 椰浆饭生日蛋糕
-
My son Lucas now can take over my place as Nasi Lemak Lover, Lolz ^_^. He
is now eating more nasi lemak than me. He is a junior of Nasi Lemak Lover.
So f...
Volcano Ramen ...
-
It really has been a while I never enjoyed Japanese ramen *regularly *as I
used to have a bowl almost weekly before Men-ichi Ramen moved their
operations ...
The Skin Boots Right For You
-
And they WILL activities, if made and the the most minimalist of hotel
accommodation. For more information on these kind of marine must-have meant
exposing...
இ First time flying..
-
Heard quite a lot of the good, bad & ugly of this popular 'Everyone Can..'
airline. Finally Bananaz's very first time on board an 'AAX' flight for a 5
da...
8 Ingredients Bento for Bento&Co 2014 Contest
-
I participated in Bento&Co's 2014 Contest for fun and submitted my bento
photo a few days ago, actually on the last minutes - I thought I wouldn't
be ab...
I am back....well sort of :)
-
growing our own vegetable garden!
Wow it i has been a long long while since I last updated! I have been so
busy being a full time mother to my beautiful d...
Gingko Barley dessert aka Fu Chuk Yi Mai
-
Weather has been crazy lately with the haze and all! My friends down south
over in Singapore & Johor are getting it worse :-( imagine masks are sold
out ev...
Samples Galore!
-
Recently I've been having receiving quite a fair bit of samples &
freebies. Stuff ranging from full sized products to trial kits, beauty
products to home ...
Dengue Fever
-
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
It's not just a sorethroat. It's dengue! Rashes came out after the fever
subsided. Hauled ass to the polyclinic and got a few tests ...
Phongmun Restaurant, Sungai Siput (U)
-
Few days back, my inlaws, Mike's brother, and us went to have dinner at
this Phongmun Restaurant. It's just another daily dinner thing.
My mother in law ...
Bye Everyone
-
*Sorry everyone.*
I won't be able to write this blog anymore. Reason? I am in depression now
and seems that i have lost my passion in blogging. Sorry f...
sometimes it is blue... sometimes it is green ~ =)
ReplyDelete说真的,你真的是很久没有放这些晨运的照片了。是变懒惰了吗?=P
ReplyDeletei like the leaves, flowers and mushrooms.
ReplyDelete这里是跑步的好地方。。RC每次都举办来到这里步行。。。
ReplyDelete最后一张......哪..猴子.....
ReplyDelete如果是被我看到,我要拉它的尾巴!哈哈~~
很喜欢拍摄那棵fern 的品种 !
ReplyDelete如果有机会南下新加坡,会约朋友去拍照。
我也好久没晨运了。。。。
ReplyDeleteDear 阿香
ReplyDeleteYa lor, got blue, got green...
Vincent
There's a period when it rain, so can't go... :(
bg
I like the place...hehe...
Sally
Your side RC so good, always have this activities...
Kate
hahaha... I thought of that too, but i scare it will follow me... keke...
Bakeling
Welcome u to visit the place...
珊姑娘
Now i hope to make it a point to 晨运, if nothing crops up...
哇!猴子在吃零食耶!这么多猴子你不怕啊?
ReplyDelete最后那张的猴子尾巴很想拉一拉,哈哈!
ReplyDeleteWow, the pictures look so refreshing as having morning walk... :)
ReplyDeleteHah, naughty monkeys...LOL!
ReplyDelete华言巧语
ReplyDeleteI only scare that they jump into me, keke...
haha... I also thought of that, but scare it come after me, keke...
Akira
Yes, it is...
Pete
A lot of monkeys there, keke...
我們喜歡Macritchie Reservoir,贊 ~
ReplyDelete上個禮拜從那走到Bt Timah,腳軟。
MSKY
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog...
Wow, all the way to Bukit Timah...