Sunday, October 28, 2018

Weekend

20th Oct (Sat)

Two days back, while waiting for the transport with my mum, bump into a neighbourhood neighbour who mention that her hubby is in the Community Hospital, decided to visit neighbourhood neighbour hubby.

While there, neighbourhood neighbour mentions that the ward her hubby is in are all dementia patients.

It so happen the patient next to neighbourhood neighbour is an eighty plus Ah Gong.

The helper is there taking care of him.  Was saiding hello to Ah Gong and  was told that Ah Gong has not been talking for a period of time and he even couldn't recognize his sons.  Saddened to hear it.


After the visitation, my meal, nasi padang (chicken) @ $5.


Photo taken from facebook - There's a free workout at the Community Centre near my house every Saturday from 5pm, this is my first time attending it.

21st Oct (Sun)

Zone 3 RC Senior Friendship Circle is on every 3rd Sunday of the month.

Ask my mum if she wants to go, at first, she doesn't wants.  Sweet talk a bit and she said ok.  Lucky while there, she's in good mood and didn't throw tantrum.


Breakfast for the Seniors - nasi lemak

Decided to go church after bringing my mum back from the Senior Friendship Circle.  Was quite rushing and I was 15 minutes late for service.


After service, I was at Redhill Food Centre buying food back for my mum. As I was not very hungry, had durian chendol @ $3.

13 comments:

  1. Wahhhhhhh!!! So many in your workout group and all so slim, no need for it one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! If I see durian cendol anywhere, I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasi padang and durian cendol for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. eyeing that cendol durian.. Nowadays no more durians so I guess we have to wait for the season again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. am like claire...eyeing the during cendol .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This leads to an increased satta king play bazaar likelihood of sleep apnea. If you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor about other options that will not affect your breathing.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.