Monday, October 15, 2018

An ordinary weekend

6th Oct (Sat)

I was in the vicinity of Holland Drive after church service when I saw a stall selling beef noodle (should be a new stall as previously I didn't see the stall when I was there), has been a while since I had it, so decided to eat it.



8 beef balls with thick beehoon @ $5

7th Oct (Sun)

My mum was asking about the timing for the transport to the Day Care Centre, play along with her as wanted to get her out of the house and bring her for a walk, so bring her to PPH Brethren Church.

After the service, ask her if she wants to go elsewhere for lunch or follow the transport back, she said wan to go back.

Had lunch at the food centre near our place.


My mum wants the mee siam @ $2.50 from the chinese stall.


I had fried carrot cake (black) @ $3


13 comments:

  1. I love Singapore nyonya mee siam but the one in your photo looked kind of messy, not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fried carrot cake, that is one of my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I always enjoyed the hawker food in Singapore even though they taste different from the Penang Hawker Food. This fried carrot cake looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to eat the fried carrot cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mee Siam looks wet. I like the dry version. I will choose fried carrot cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh myyyy... that Mee Siam looks so delicious! I would want to try that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Protecting Your Home With The Right Insurance Policy

    Owning a home is a huge undertaking. It involves a big investment and a lot of responsibility.play bazaar satta king It is imperative that you protect your investment by obtaining homeowner's insurance.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.