Saturday, October 6, 2018

Short week for me

24th Sept (Mon)

I was schedule off.  Run some errands in the morning.


End up at the food court in Ng Teng Fong Hospital and had yong tau foo.  6 pieces with bee hoon mee @ $4.50.


After getting some grocery from the supermarket, had a cup of cup of ice cream @ $1.90 before going back.



I was thinking whether to go and cut hair or to go to the Day Care Centre as they are celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival and also International Day of Older Persons.  In the end, I went to the Day Care Centre. Tea break is a piece of cake.

25th Sept (Tue)

Since yesterday spending day, so today must save money.


My dinner - a piece of fried chicken wings, 4 pieces of nuggets, 2 Mexico wings.  Fee  : Meal provided.

26th Sept (Wed)

Again, today, I was schedule off.  After my mum board the transport, I make my way to the CPF Board as I need to make some enquiry, then to NTUC Learning Lab, also to make some enquiry.

Then I receive a call from the Social Worker, this Social Worker is a new staff and he has been assign to take over my mum's case as the previous Social Worker has resign to further her studies.

He wants to visit my mum at the Day Care Centre and ask if I will be available to meet him.  So I have to make my way to the Day Care Centre.


My mum's lunch - brown rice with cauliflower, chicken and tofu.


After my mum had her lunch, I left the Day Care Centre and make my way to IMM as I need to get something and also take my lunch.

My coffee @ $2.


Minced pork with century egg porridge @ $6.50.  Which I find so so only, should have eaten bento set from the Kopitiam.


The minced pork call


The century egg

27th Sept (Thur)

I was told by my colleague that I need to learn how to make burger, so today, I learn how to make 2 type of burger.

Save money day again today.


Mushroom Swiss Burger

28th Sept 2018 (Fri)

This round, I was told by manager that I need to learn how to do counter.


My dinner - craving for nyona change, bought it from Jurong Point Malaysia Boleh.

9 comments:

  1. Oooo...nyonya chang!!! I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nyonya chang! I can't get good Nyonya chang here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will say it again - you are an amazing daughter. Dedicated and patient. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Store these photos in a fireproof safe or at a relative's house. play bazaar satta king These photographs will help the insurance company document your claims, and help you get your money faster.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.