Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Not a very good day - (16th Sept - Sun)

Sunday morning will be exercise time for me if I need not bring my mum to Senior Friendship Circle.

After the exercise, back home to shower and after settle my mum, make a trip to Chinatown.

Why do I need to make a trip to Chinatown?  I injure my hand and the Accupressure Centre I previously went before and they are good is in Chinatown, so I am back there.


At first, I thought want to walk a bit first before going for the acupressure, second thought, go first just in case many people.  True enough, many people, I was told to come back in two hours time or come another day, since I was there, I might as well wait instead of go back and come back another day.  What to do, walk walk.

Earlier, while on the way to the Acupressure Centre, saw Mid-Autumn Festival decorations.


Pomelo


This yellow hibiscus caught my attention


Mid-autumn Festival decoration


Mid-autumn Festival decoration


Was at Hong Lim Hawker Centre for my dinner and also to buy dinner back for my mum.  Many stalls was closed.  Saw a stall selling spinach noodle, decided to have that as hardly have stalls selling spinach noodle.  The lady saw my bandage hand and nice of her to ask me if she needs to cut the noodles for me, reply her no need as I can still manage.  Told her I hardly see any stalls selling spinach noodle and she told me spinach noodle more expensive and also not easy to cook, if cook too long, won't be nice.

My spinach noodle @ $4 which has 4 dumpling and 3 fried wanton.

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!! Hope your hand is better! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasted spinach noodle once. I didn't enjoy it much. Haha. So, no more from me.

    Hope your hand is better now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I opposite with you, I will still eat it if I see it... Hehe...

      Thanks...

      Delete
  3. Hope your hand is back to normal strength now. Recently I injured my wrists too and I refer to the youtube for faster healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you add carbon monoxide/smoke detectors to your home,play bazaar satta king your insurance company will recognize your home as being safer and a better risk for them.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.