Sunday, September 2, 2018

A brand new week

20th Aug (Mon)

I was thinking whether to eat burger anot, when...


I saw a colleague taking nuggets with cheese sauce.  Usually, I take nuggets with curry sauce, but never try with curry sauce before, so I thought I will try out nuggets with cheese sauce.

21st Aug (Tue)


As usual, Tuesday is Bible Study Fellowship day.


Was thinking whether to go for Bible Study anot as I was tired and also lazy.  In the end, I went.  I had grilled chicken burger with mushroom ssuce.


A cup of coffee @$2 to keeps me awake before going for Bible Study Fellowship.

22nd Aug (Wed)

It's Hari Raya Haji, but I need to work as i'm in the food industry, it's open for business.

After I knock off, went to Westgate Isetan supermarket to buy bento set for my mum and I dinner.


Mero & yakitori don @ $13.80 for my mum


Saba teriyaki bento set @ $7.80 

As usual, homework time for me.

23rd Aug (Thur)

After the spending yesterday, today must save money liao.


My dinner - onion rings with 2 mexico drumplet.


Tendergrill chicken with rendang sauce

20 comments:

  1. Burger again? Perhaps you can answer my question in my blog. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be bored if eating burgers every day. I don't mind bento once a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nuggets dipped into cheese! So sinful and delicious lah.
    Now you are earning good income and your choice of food gets better too! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save money by having the meal provided then buy better food, hehe...

      Delete
  4. I know how it felt to eat burgers almost everyday...I once worked as a part-timer in McD, and each time, I was so hesitant on eating burgers for my lunch/dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arthur also posted about burger and now you... or his is sandwich, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love onion rings and drummets. And coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe yo were sharing information for a certain target audience, however I can say that the information is suitable to all in all possible ways. You are a blogger worthy of taking time to read what you have shared. You can make use of our qualified writers to do a more professional task, whether you are a blogger or a student. We have the best Articles Review Writers, experts that deliver the best services.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg ..that nugget with cheese sauce is so mouthwatering. I also want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Travel to India in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built.

    3 Days Golden Triangle Tour
    4 Days Golden Triangle Tour
    5 Days Golden Triangle Tour
    7 Days Golden Triangle Tour
    Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour With Ajmer & Pushkar
    Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore
    Golden Triangle Tour With Khajuraho Varanasi

    For more information

    Visit our website http://www.707tours.in/
    Email : 707toursagra@gmail.com
    phone : +91 - 7830800033, 9759478370

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.