Sunday, November 18, 2018

As usual

5th Nov (Mon)

Lazy to cook dinner and also don't know what to eat, so eat burger.


Long chicken burger - my own creation, chicken patty with lettuce, mushroom, cheese and BBQ sauce. Fee  : Meal provided.

6th Nov (Tue)

Today is a Public Holiday, I need to work, as I'm in the food industry. Told my mum that I will buy dinner for her after I knock off.

When I was back home, the first thing my mum told me was she has soil herself and ask me to help her wash her buttock.


Mero kama teriyaki Bento from Isetan Westgate @ $10.80 for my mum.


Unagi & Yakitori Don from Isetan Westgate @ $10.80.

7th Nov (Wed)

Again colleague didn't turn up for work.  If no student turn up for work, afternoon shift will be left manager and one Malay colleague working.


Salmon steak for dinner

8th Nov (Thur)

The colleague who keeps absent from work, his service was terminated by the Manager.  Now no need to guess if he will or will not turn up for work.


Saw cold soba from the supermarket, feel like eating it, so bought a packet to cook.  My cold soba with meatball and hard boiled egg.


Brought back a 9 pc nuggets from my workplace to share with my mum.  Fee : meal provided.


9th Nov (Fri)

With the current situation of no crew, I had the opportunity to extend my hour, usually I stays around 1/2 hr to 1 hr.  But too bad, I had to go back as I need to wait for the transport to bring my mum back from the Day Care Centre, if not, I can work longer hours.


Again, it's burger time, my own creation.  Tendergrill chicken with ham, cheese and bacon.



9 comments:

  1. Good that you can make your own burger with different fillings. Tender grill chicken with ham sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unagi, salmon - all my girl's favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't you be bored with burgers almost few days in a week?? Bento, I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. at least you can take bread often, I dont like bread so much, sometimes I boil white porridge to go with egg only.. hahahaa.. very lazy me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have a standard bed, satta king play bazaar purchase a body or a special cervical pillow to keep your upper body raised while you are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.