Tuesday, February 15, 2011

我和祥先生 and Ching 再次见面了!!! ~ 13th Feb

很开心,这次Ching来新加坡,我又和她见面了!!!

At first, i was worry whether this round, will i be able to meetup with her as i have a gathering on Sat and won't know what time it end and on sun, Ching has something to attend to. Suppose to meet her on Sat late evening after going to my ex cell group leader house, but in the end, could not make it as at first, i wanted to take a ride from a friend to Clementi MRT before proceeding to Causeway Point to meetup with her. When my ex cell group leader ask me when am i going to, i told him that i'm going Woodland, he keeps persuade me to go church with them (cell group members) as the church is in Woodland area, as he has keeps asking me before a few time to join them, this round, i couldn't rejected so have to postpone my meetup with 祥先生 and Ching to sun before 祥先生 and Ching attended to their things and i went to LJ house.

Ching has ask me for my address the other time as she mention she wanted to send me her 姐妹照, but i didn't give her as i told her, when we meetup, she can hand it to me, so in the end, she could not send me the 贺年卡. 谢谢 Ching的贺年卡.

我又有口福了,吃到 Ching homemade cookies

As i'm going LJ house after meeting Ching, i share some of these cookies with her family.

谢谢Ching 的 homemade cookies and also muffins

Look forward to meet u again when u shift to stay in Singapore.

10 comments:

  1. you must had a great meetup! the cookies looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 迷你版的杯子蛋糕看来好好吃哟!>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello.. your friend must be very happy with all the delicious cookies.. happy meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 蜜蜂王子

    Got take the other time, so this round, didn't take..

    Jess @ Bakericious

    Only that limited time that day...

    The cookies is nice...

    Vincent

    Everything is nice... hehe...

    reanaclaire

    The cookies i share with my friend, in the end, her son finish it all up... hehe...

    Akira

    Yes, yes!!!

    孤傲的王子

    It is yummy yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哎哟~你又Post上来了哦!
    将来我搬过去后你该不会见一次post一次吧!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 哟!这么幸运可以吃到ching亲手做的饼干,羡慕列!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ching

    Next round, u shift here, no post liao, hehe...

    温馨小屋

    Wonder when we able to meet, hehe...

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.