(1) * Above picture taken from internet - I can't recall how i come to know about this cheese tarts from Breadtalk, but i was telling myself i want to give it a try. They are available only in certain outlets, the nearest outlet to me is at The Icing Room @ Jurong Point Shopping Centre. The Icing Room is also under the same group as BreakTalk.
(2) Saw that they have a new item (the word new is display there), Tiramisu tart @ $2 per piece.
(3) This is the original cheese tarts, $2 per piece, they do have golden lava tarts, but was sold out when i was there, disappointed that i did not get to try out the golden lava tarts.
(1) The other time, 小影 blog about the porridge at McDonald, i comment that i didn't see any porridge at McDonald, only at KFC, $3.80 for the porridge and coffee, the porridge is ok, as for the coffee, don't expect too much for it.
(2) I didn't know about this Salted Yolk Lava Cheese Tart - left (promotion price is $2.40, usual price is $2.80) and Original Cheese Tarts - right (promotion price is $2.00, usual price is $2.40) from Prima Deli till i saw my friend posted about it in Facebook. Bought 1 each to tried it out. Promotion price, if not wrong, is till 30th April.
(3) The other time, while having porridge in Tiong Bahru, saw this stall selling Duck keow teow/mee/rice, but at that time, it was sold out, and also saw quite a number of tables having it, so i thought of going back again another day to try it out. It was nice, will go for it again if i am in the vicinity. $3.50 for this bowl of dry duck keow teow mee.
(4) Saw that Long John Silver serve porridge in their breakfast menu, porridge with Dory fish and a cup of coffee at $3.90, but find that the dory fish, the skin is a bit hard and don't expect too much of the coffee.
I was telling myself that i will attend one rally by SDP and one rally by PAP during the nine day Bukit Batok By-Election campaign, since i have attend SDP rally, this round i went to attend PAP rally at Bukit Gombak Stadium.
Saw from website/newspaper, the rally starts at 7pm, but actual time they start, it's around 7.30pm.
(1) Beside the candidate Mr Murali Pillai, the other speakers includes :
* Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam - Deputy Prime Minister &; Coordinating Minister for Economic and Social Policies
* Mr Chan Chun Sing - Minister, Prime Minister's Office & Government Whip
* Ms Low Yen Ling - Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Education & Ministry of Trade and Industry Mayor, South West CDC
* Mr Ang Wei Neng - MP, Jurong GRC
* Ms Rahayu Mahzan - MP, Jurong GRC
(2) Supporters flying the PAP flags
(3) Spectators who are seated
(4) Spectators who chose to stand to listen to the rally
I did not wait for the rally to end, left around 9.20pm to avoid crowds when the rally end.
As for the election result, Mr Murali Pillai 61.21%, Dr Chee Soon Juan 38.79%
2 venues was announced as the rally sites for the Bukit Batok by-election rally sites.
1. Field along Bukit Batok Industrial Park A
2. Bukit Gombak Stadium
The rally can be held at the above venues from Thursday (Apr 28th) to Wednesday (May 5th), between 7pm to 10pm. May 6th will be cooling day where there will not be any campaigning. May 7th will be Bukit Batok By-Election.
Went to attend a rally by Singapore Democratic Party, first rally on 29th April. Some pictures taken at the rally.
(1) Signs indicating No Entry / Except Season Parking for the affected carpark